Texas Counties Deliver – learn how county government serves you

Child Support

The District Clerk’s Office processes all withholding orders in Blanco County.

As of November 1, 2003, all new child support orders were directed to be paid through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU).  Once the order is signed by the judge and filed into the case, the District Clerk’s Office will send a copy of the order to the SDU and an account will be set up to receive all child support payments.

Copies of these orders and payment records are available to the custodial parent and the noncustodial parent for a fee of $.25 per page. Contact the clerk’s office at 830-868-0973 or email your request to deputyclerk@co.blanco.tx.us or deputyclerk1@co.blanco.tx.us.

The Attorney General’s Office handles enforcement for the collection of past due child support.

The SDU is responsible for processing all payments and the timely disbursement of those payments to the custodial parent.

Account Information:

For automated payment information and other assistance call the Child Support Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) at the toll free number 1-800-252-8014

To view your payment record online go to Child Support Interactive System (CSI) at https://childsupport.oag.state.tx.us/

To make child support payments go to https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cs/payment-options

Payment Address:

If your payments have been ordered to be paid through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) you should mail a check or money order to the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU) at:

Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit (TxCSDU)
P.O. Box 659791
San Antonio, Texas  78265-9791

Make sure that the following information is included on your check or money order:

  • The ten digit OAG Case Number (if one was assigned by the Attorney General)
  • The Cause/Case Number of your Court Case
  • The County where the Case is filed
  • Non-custodial (NCP) parent’s name
  • Custodial (CP) parent’s name

If you have any questions you may contact the SDU at 800-252-8014

Custodial parents, if you want your child support payments deposited directly into your Checking account you may complete an application and submit it to the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit.  Instructions and Forms are on the Office of the Attorney General Website at the following link: 


Enforcement or Modification Assistance

For assistance enforcing or modifying an existing order you must complete an application form and submit it to the Attorney General’s Office (OAG).  Go to the Child Support Interactive (CSI) web address https://childsupport.oag.state.tx.us/wps/portal/csi and select the Apply for Services tab.


“Handbook for Non-Custodial Parents”:  This informational pamphlet is done in coordination with the Center for Fathers, Families and Public Policy https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cs/handbook-for-non-custodial-parents

Website for the Lawyers Referral Service for Central Texas http://www.austinlrs.com/

Website for the Women’s Advocacy Service for family violence as well as legal information services http://www.womenslaw.org/

Birth Certificate Information

Texas Department of State Health Services - Vital Applications

Children’s Medicaid (CHIP)

Texas Health and Human Services - Medicaid

Social Security Website for filing for a Social Security Number for the children 

Social Security Administration - Social Security Card

TexasLawHelp.Org provides information and forms for Divorces and Suits Affecting the Parent Child Relationship.