Texas Counties Deliver – learn how county government serves you
If you have received a violation, please see Reply Form for options and fees and submit to the court with any necessary enclosures ON OR BEFORE your appearance date by: email, fax, regular mail or by personal appearance.

If you have been placed on deferred probation and misplaced your Deferred Affidavit, please print form and submit to court with required documents for dismissal.